Sunday, April 29, 2012

Missing you Badly ;p

Back to Manila....at lassst!

I just came back from a 3 day Young Professional's camp in Majayjay, Laguna. The place was incredible, the food was great, the people were exceptional. It was so much fun... except for the fact that I was so million miles away from you... This quiet time and place made me realize how much I have been so in love with you... I can feel and smell you in my own skin...


To Butchoy...

No matter how hard we punch each other, and how we push each others' patience to the limit, at the end of the day, it's still you who I want to go home with. It is still you whom I want to share my fears, worries and tears with. It is still you whom I feel most comfortable with. And, it is still you whom I know, loves me for who I am and knows me inside out (except for God, of course)...




for the nth time, let me say, ILOVEYOU!


<3



No comments:

Post a Comment