Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Binggo Loco Loco!!!

It was April 13, Friday (Ohhh...I just realized, it was indeed a Friday the 13th!) when Choy's grandfather passed away. It was around 9pm....

I consider them my second family, and they have been very very nice to me... So I took the chance to bond with them and spend a few days off to work, to be with them.

Choy's titas were assigned during the day to accommodate the visitors and fix the pending bills and documents, while Choy and I were supposed to look after the guests and "gamblers" during the night. AND WE DID!











It was last night of the wake when I decided to join a couple of old folks who were playing Binggo since day one. The binggo cards were sold at 50 centavos each. And the winner gets around 16 pesos , less the 2 peso tong. hahaha!

But what drove me crazy was the funny filipino binggo calls that they use! hahaha...Here's a few example...



Sa Letrang...

  • Sa letra ng I, sweet na sweet! = 16
  • Sa letra ng O, matanda! = 75
  • Sa letra ng B, kabaligtaran ng after! Before! = 4
  • Sa letra ng O, kalbo! = 70
  • Sa letra ng G, mabaho! = 56
  • Sa letra ng N, pumuputok! = 45
  • Sa letra ng B, heto ako basang-basa sa ulan! Aegis! = 10
  • Sa letra ng B, kabet! = 2
etong pinaka malupit!

  • Sa letrang B, laplapan..... ANY GUESS?

B 14! kasi daw, February, 14 is valentines day! Porket valentines day, nag ki kiss na?






Anyway, I had so much fun playing with these lolas til 5am. Inaasar pa ako dahil inubos ko daw pera nila! hahah...


April 17-Tuesday...Tatay's remains were cremated... finally, we can all have our peace...We all headed home, facing new hopes and future as we face this new irreversible twists of our lives!


No comments:

Post a Comment