Monday, January 30, 2012

My Long Lost Phone...


Sometime in October, 2010, Choy and I were about to meet a church mate in Cubao when I realized I just lost my favorite cellphone. I was about to pay the tricycle driver when he suddenly rushed off without taking my money. It was just minutes when I realized my phone was gone. I tried calling my phone, but it's already off...



Jan 31, 2011 9.02pm


I rushed to the waiting tricycle. I am almost late. I then heard a familiar song playing in the background... it was  "Who Am I by the Casting Crowns. When I searched to where the music was coming from, to my surprise, it was my phone, my long lost phone!


Well, I can't be mistaken! It was the very same phone, that has few scratches right above the screen, and a missing cursor. It was my long lost phone. I am so sure of that. Kung totoong may lukso ng dugo, naramdaman ko talga...akin yun... Favorite phone ko yun eh. super handy, sleek, and cute. sakto sa maliliit kong fingers... AT hindi sa jina judge ko sya, pero d yun nakukuha sa kung saan. sa plan sa globe ko lang un nakuha, di available for retail and phinase out din agad...



Well, dahil late na ako, tska late na ung gabi, I had no chance na tanungin ung driver san nya nakuha ung phone. Also, takot ko lang di ba?


Anyway, what a weird night! hayyy! :(


No comments:

Post a Comment