Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Cooking, Sleeping, Baby Sitting, etc...


I just started with a new company, Synnex and since then, I only get around 4 hours of sleep daily... I go to work around 8:00pm, and comes home before 7:00 am. Without even changing clothes, I would take the advantage of sleeping while everyone else is asleep (Buti na lang, tapos na ung Hunter X Hunter, tanghali na sila lahat gumising...)

By 11 am, my stomach will be waking me up. Time for me to prepare lunch.... I'd be done cooking by 12:30pm. And the rest of the day will be spent with house chores, or side jobs....


Masaya naman...  sana lang makalipat na akong bahay...

Gusto ko may flat screen tv na ako paglipat ng bahay...kaso imposible.

Na inis ako, P200,000 daw ung franchise start up nung business na gusto ko...

From average of 44 Kg, I am now 49 Kg. Ka bwisit...

Nakaka tuwa lang na love ako ni Kristian na tinatawag akong "Mindi at Bindi"....

Do I still make sense? haaayyysss...


No comments:

Post a Comment