Thursday, October 27, 2011

...This is it! Panis na Pansit!!!


I usually eat alone...especially in the office. Behind the fact that I am just a new hire, I also like, in some ways, to be alone...except a few minutes ago...


6:30 AM
I cannot refuse my new colleague. Tomorrow is her birthday, and she cooked pansit for us. I was the only one not in the pantry to eat with them... so... I just joined them...libre naman eh


Sarap na sarap silang kumain ng pansit... and puro praises para sa pagkaing handa ng officemate namin...
Then she handed me a plate full of pansit....


...shocks!...

panis na pansit...

haay!


Since no one has the guts to tell her that her pancit is already spoiled, I had no choice but to eat all of the pansit she gave me...

napapa pikit na lang ako......

7:08AM na... at ayun, dalawang beses na akong napapapunta sa banyo...Lord, sana pag uwi ko, wala na to. mahirap makipag siksikan sa mrt sa ganitong kalagayan. heheheh!


Lesson Learned... wag mag pa lure sa libreng pagkain!? hahah!






No comments:

Post a Comment