Thursday, September 12, 2013

Corrine's Birthday - Family Summer Getaway


May 3, 2013
Bagac, Bataan


Dr. Nefario: “I mean, I'm happy to create an evil army
to destroy the world, but nobody messes with my family.







The end of of "us" was the start of new and better relationships for me. I may have lost one person, but in this clan, I have found a new family. A family more than that of my own father, mother and sisters. I'm just blessed that even in trials, I know I have people who knows me and loves me. Dun lang, masaya na ako. :D


Eto na daw birthday gift nila sa akin.




Tita Irene and family


We traveled 4 hours by land. It was my first time to go out on a trip with my family. Sobrang emotional ako. I was trying my best not to cry. Nakaka iyak ung caravan namin, 4 families kami. Naiiyak ako, kasi I always wanted this kind of summer adventure. Yung family naman ung kasama mo. Mas nakaka iyak din yung fact na, hehehe... ung nanay ng ex mo, umiiyak na kasama mo. What else can I ask for right? I am more than okay na, just the thought that I have been a good girlfriend to their son, and also a good daughter to them. Basta sobrang emo ako nun. Not to mention, my birthday's coming in a few days. So mas lalo akong na e emote.... 
Kyla, Kristian and I
We were playing the sand, and all of a sudden a huge crab came out of Kristian's pale.



It was my first time to sleep in tents... yipee! 


"US Girls"

Morning, by the bay....




The Kolokoys




Snorkeling

The whole clan, Island hopping

Great Morning, isn't it?

Bora Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment